Sunday, 14 October 2012

Make Dreams Come True

When all component has been completed, assembled and offline tested we started system tests and calibration. Ajusting all parameters takes about two weeks. Additionally we used PP instead of ABS or PLA, it makes overall process more complex. The hardest factors to handle were high melting temperature and contraction.

The number of attempts is ilustrated on photo belowe.
Result of calibration

Finally we were able to manage all the variables. You can see output of all the phases in hronological order from the right to the left.

Evolution, from the random pice of PP to the extruder gear.

I forgot to mention that all the attempts were on cold table.

No comments:

Post a Comment